- Solid intellectual ability
- Solid English or French foundation
- Progression in your studies / career to date
- Demonstrated leadership and management potential
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A desire to learn and contribute to the learning of others
DUA students are active, involved, eager to learn and they strive for excellence. Our students are from many different countries and backgrounds and they bring the diversity of their experience, knowledge and interests to classroom debate and discussions.
Many of our Masters students have professional backgrounds such as managers, businessmen, and a large number have strong skills of management and leadership. They are smart and tend to have experience in community service and leadership. Some have already created small national and international businesses of their own.
At DUA we are looking for motivation, a clear vision and a commitment to develop as a student and as a potential future leader.